sobota 19. mája 2012

Quando, quando, quando

 Last night I saw an amazing movie. In the main role there starred my idol, my icone. The most spectacular woman ever. I adore her so much and not just after watching this movie. She played a girl, princess, who visited Rome. She was so depressed of having so many tasks, so she just ran away. She got lost in Rome and one handsome man of course found her sleeping on a bench and took her to his flat.
 It was a beautiful romantic comedy without typical happy-end what really surprised me. I can advise you to watch it. I know that it is quite old, black&white movie, but it is worth to see.
 Hope, you are having wonderful weekend. :)
PS: Do you know that our Slovak hockey team is going to fight for golden medal?! I am so proud of our amazing team and I am also so proud tha I am Slovak!! :)

****

Ako vždy sa mi už po slovensky nechce ;) Len toľko-pozrite si film Prázdniny v Ríme, je naozaj prekrásny. Hlavne kvôli úžasnej, nezameniteľnej, neskutočnej Audrey Hepburn.
Vyhrali smeeeeee!!! To jediné mám teraz v hlave :)
Pa-pa.







Your Ivy.

11 komentárov:

  1. That is one of my favourite ever movies! Audrey Hepburn is amazing! Thanks for your comment! I actually got my shorts for free as I was doing work experience for Warehouse and they had a sample sale!

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  2. prázdniny v římě je dokonalej film!:)) ostatně jako většina filmů s audrey:)

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  3. I just love black and white photographs and movies!

    http://www.brightandsassy.com/

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  4. I love her! Her movies are so awesome and romantic :)

    daydream frenzy

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  5. I love Audrey! SO happy to have found your blog. I like it a lot. Also- my Nana is from Slovakia! My mother grew up speaking the language...but sadly I didn't. I should learn :)

    http://slidingdrawersblog.blogspot.com/

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  6. Miluju Audrey:). Tak přirozenou krásu už nikde nenajdeme. Měla tak nádherné rysy.

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  7. I have wanted to see this film for a while, it sounds enchanting :) xx

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  8. Audrey je božská bohyně!
    A máme stejný lak :)

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  9. thank you very much, girls, I really appreciate your reactions:)

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  10. Ahhh such an amazing film! I love Audrey Hepburn!

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  11. Libi se mi Tvuj blog :) Takovy docela muj styl :)
    D.

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť

Thank you. It makes my day brighter. :)